Cooking



I do need to confess, I like cooking, and I have always liked cooking.  It definitely makes facing the challenges of food triggers easier.  If you have Mast Cell Activation, it is time to cook.  Even if you are lucky enough to not be experiencing symptoms from food, you need to get clean.  Eating clean helps to level set and keeps all of your systems in balance.  You can only do this if you are cooking your own food. Eating well is not a cure, but it can help you to manage better. Like mom always said, eating your vegetables will make you stronger.


It is time.


But, if you are new to cooking, I can help.


If you are already cooking but aren't sure how to make a soup without broth, or a bread without yeast, I can help.

And if you are where I am, trying to cook gluten free, egg free, soy free, yeast free, aged-food free, shellfish free, and sometimes dairy free, and nut free, I can show you a cookie that makes you close your eyes and sigh.

I am not an expert, but I have been doing this for many years. And if you are in a household with people who want to eat those things you can't, I can help with that to.


This is where you will find my most used tricks and techniques.


Comments